Our accommodation-based services (for people with a history of enduring mental health, forensic and/or substance misuse challenges etc) use Person Centred Software MCM - a widely recognised, efficient and clinically proven digital care planning system which has all the key functionalities that
our key stakeholders require namely.
- Person centred care plans * Outcomes management
- Handover notes * Daily records
- Clinical charts and observations * Risk assessments
- Hospital passports & eRed Bag * Speech to text
- Relatives’ gateway * 1-2-1 Keywork sessions recording
- Group work reporting * Photos
- Night checks * Alerts
- Care plan audits * Messaging
- Accidents and Incidents * Body Map and Wound Care
- Dashboards * Offline access
- Fluid and food monitoring * 2-way NHS interoperability
Our system is integrated and compatible with other systems used by Local Authorities (LAs), Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) the Care Quality Commission (CQC), Hospitals, GP's and eMar providers which support multiple pharmacy providers.
We are positioned as a key player in a fully Joined- Up Care system fit for the post-COVID 2019 pandemic era.